20 Good-Aligned Encounter Ideas for Non-Evil Parties
växla pengar bankomat eller forex
“A ghost did it.”
“An evil wizard did it.”
“The corrupt official did it.”
- Angels, acting to save humanity from some greater danger 600 years from now, have been commanded to kill the party for the greater good.
- A just and righteous local lord, a man who holds the law as immutable, has been forced to hunt the party down as they have broken an ancient but important law.
- A simple-minded but, good-hearted oaf of renown strength and size has been convinced by his duplicitous friends that the party has hurt someone or broke something he loves.
- A metallic dragon, unconcerned with the affairs of men but greatly concerned with the affairs of his own species, seeks revenge on the party for their actions.
- A normally kind-hearted princess leaves her ivory tower and seeks revenge along against the party for their killing of her evil lover. She is guarded by a group of her own personal guard.
- A bralani azata gleefully has decided to test her skill against a member of the party. Her wild nature compelling her to think this is nothing more than a fun little game or challenge, not really taking into account how frail mortals are.
- Archons, the embodiment of law in the universe, see the chaotic actions of the (mid to high level) party as a cosmically disruptive force and have taken action against them. This is a good encounter if many members of the party are of a chaotic alignment or if the party as a whole has been disruptive to the natural order of things.
- A group of good-aligned elven hunters have been paid to hunt you down. This group, the Last Leaf, are the last survivors of a tragically ambushed elven military unit that was delayed in returning to their kingdom- only to find it burning when they arrived. Now they take mercenary jobs to rebuild their kingdom and feed the orphaned people.
- The party has crossed the wishes of a hardline, good-aligned deity, and she has sent her followers after the party.
- A good aligned cleric of a neutrally aligned nature deity has been dispatched to reclaim a powerful magic item the party holds.
- A comically galant duelist, prize-playing (a practice akin to a sporting bout), has set up a match to accept all challengers. The fight is stated to be until first blood. Unbeknownst to the party, his jester’s grin hides a broken heart and he has a death wish. The great love of his life recently left him and he feels he has no inspiration left in life.
- An arrogant good aligned deity, challenged by another more sinister one, tests the party with good-aligned minions and trials to satisfy his own hubris.
- A Toshigami kami (cherry-blossom tree spirit) who gently guards the land becomes enraged at the party after they take a powerful magic item from her domain. The item is necessary for a quest or at least for a good end. The Toshigami’s rage cannot be quelled for she sees the item as belonging to her domain.
- A kind but ugly knight with anger problems is scorned by a party member when his/her advances are rejected. Driven to tears by the injustice of his hideous form but noble heart, he challenges the offender or another member of the party to a duel.
- A good-aligned enemy seeks the same magic item, regent, or other single-use mcguffin as the party seeks. They need it for some other noble cause. It cannot be split. Filled with passion and bolstered by the honor of their cause- they will sooner come to blows than yield.
- The soul of a one noble paladin has been enslaved to the will of a powerful cultist who wishes to use his holy might to evil ends. “You wouldn’t hit a paladin would you?”
- A trickster has conned a village of good, gentle, people into believing beyond a reasonable doubt that the party is here to destroy them.
- A noble order of cavaliers has been tricked into donning magical medallions that are cause them to see certain people as demons. They believe the medallions provide them with protection (which they do- +2 natural armor) and lavishly proclaim their allegiance to their order. The medallions also compel them to not take them off. When confronted with evidence, they may make a suitable Will save to remove them or see past the demonic illusions.
- Gallant hero by day, dangerous werewolf by night. This skilled warrior attacks with savage fury, compelled to do so by their curse. Please note that while the warrior may be of good alignment, her werewolf for may not be.
- An ancient demigod awoken and reformed after 10,000 years, has reverted to the mind of a very young child- lashing out at a world it does not yet understand with powers it cannot possibly comprehend of control. The only choices the party has is to subdue it or kill it before it causes irreparable damage to the universe when it grows stronger.
http://craigpauldesign.co.uk/?izi=%D8%B3%D8%B9%D8%B1-%D8%AC%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B0%D9%87%D8%A8-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%88%D9%85-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%88%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%86&b7c=d0 سعر جرام الذهب اليوم في السودان
http://snelnaarschiphol.nl/?fantomas=strategia-forex-infallibile&6bd=f2 strategia forex infallibile
http://ipad-goodies.com/?sofiya=netdania-forex-%26-stocks netdania forex & stocks
http://wilsonrelocation.com/?q=%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%B5%D9%8A%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%81%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%B3 توصيبات الفوركس Each morning, after 8 hours of rest, a swanhunter can bathe himself in anointed oils and perfumes costing 3 sp per application and make sure his body is shorn of all hair (or other act of contrition if not practical). Doing so absolves him of wicked acts done while doing the bidding of his deity in the last 24 hours. This functions as an atonement spell, but only for actions the swanhunter has taken in the name of his deity. The process takes 1 hour during which time he may also meditate to regain his spells.lista de brokers forex
forex nepal currency In place of the detect good class feature of the paladin, a swanhunter gains the detect evil class feature of the antipaladin.forex i högdalen
http://aitram.pt/?rybish=%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%87%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%82%D8%B1%D9%89-%D8%AA%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%84&1e1=9d اسهم ام القرى تداول In place of the smite evil class feature of the paladin, a swanhunter gains the smite good class feature of the antipaladin.
http://littleredgoblingames.com/?kompot=%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%AE%D8%B5-%D9%88-%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%B6%D9%84-%D8%B3%D9%87%D9%85-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%B3%D9%88%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D8%B3%D9%87%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%AF%D9%8A ارخص و افضل سهم في سوق الأسهم السعودي
föra över pengar från forex
At 11th level, a swanhunter can expend two uses of his smite good ability to grant the ability to smite good to all allies within 10 feet, using his bonuses. Allies must use this smite good ability by the start of the swanhunter’s next turn and the bonuses last for 1 minute. Using this ability is a free action. Evil creatures gain no benefit from this ability.
This replaces the paladin’s aura of justice.
كم سعر اسهم ڤيڤا الكويت In place of the aura of faith class feature of the paladin, a swanhunter gains the aura of sin class feature of the antipaladin.
شراء أسهم سابك In place of the aura of righteousness class feature of the paladin, a swanhunter gains the aura of depravity class feature of the antipaladin.
freedom forex formula review At 20th level, a swanhunter becomes the epitome of his forlorn journey. Actions taken against evil creatures, no matter how perverse or wicked, never effect his alignment (rather- they are looked upon as good actions). His DR increases to 10/good. Whenever he uses smite good and successfully strikes an good outsider, the outsider is also subject to a banishment spell, using his swanhunter level as the caster level (his weapon and holy symbol automatically count as objects that the subject hates). If the After the banishment effect is successful and the damage from the attack is resolved, the smite immediately ends. In addition, whenever he channels positive energy or uses lay on hands to heal a creature, he heals the maximum possible amount.